H0934_1024Pas_WelbeHealthWeb_CMS Approved_04/04/22, H1544_1024Lon_WelbeHealthWeb_ CMS Approved_04/04/22, H2384_1024Fre_WelbeHealthWeb_ CMS Approved_04/04/22, H8082_1024Sto_WelbeHealthWeb_ CMS Approved_04/04/22, H8082_1028Mod_WelbeHealthModPage_CMS Approved_5/10/22, H8082_1030Sto_WelbeHealthWelcome_CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H0934_1030Pas_WelbeHealthWelcome_ CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H1544_1030Lon_WelbeHealthWelcome_ CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H2384_1030Fre_WelbeHealthWelcome_ CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H8082_1034Sto_WelbeHealthTestimonial_ CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H0934_1034Pas_WelbeHealthTestimonial_ CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H1544_1034Lon_WelbeHealthTestimonial_ CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H2384_1034Fre_WelbeHealthTestimonial_ CMS Approved 07/20/2022, H0934_WBHWeb_152_Rosemead_CMS Approved 06/12/2023, H0934_WBHWeb_152_NorthHollywood_CMS Approved 06/12/2023
We are committed to the
well-being of seniors.
Seniors need more than just medical care.
WelbeHealth’s Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) is a full-service option for seniors that uniquely addresses the healthcare needs of seniors and much more.
Explore one of our neighborhood centers.
WelbeHealth does well-being differently.
WelbeHealth is a mission-driven, value-based organization founded by doctors. WelbeHealth helps seniors thrive and live longer with greater connection, vitality, and meaning. As a public benefit company, WelbeHealth is equally committed to all our stakeholders, including the broader community, prioritizing corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Our three core values guide our organization and everything we do.
Courage to Love
We prioritize human connection and value every precious life we touch.
We relentlessly pursue resourceful solutions to support participant health and independence.
We work as a team with a common purpose. We start by listening, promote and contribute diverse perspectives and support team decisions.
WelbeHealth’s Public Benefit Company (PBC) Status
WelbeHealth is the first and only public benefit company in PACE, prioritizing corporate responsibility and formalizing our commitment to all stakeholders.
- WelbeHealth was founded in 2015 as a mission-driven organization dedicated to meeting the needs of vulnerable older adults in California.
- We believe PACE programs should set the highest standard of clinical and compliance excellence. We have been intentional about prioritizing both as we expand.
- In June 2022 we amended our certificate of formation and became the first PBC in PACE.
- By changing our company status, we are holding ourselves to a higher standard of transparency and accountability, while formalizing our commitment to weighing the interests of all stakeholders — including participants, their families and caregivers, employees, and the broader community alongside those of our shareholders.
WelbeHealth is committed to:
- Improving the lives of vulnerable older adults through fully integrated medical and social services.
- Creating jobs where team members serve a cause greater than themselves.
- Enriching communities by enabling our elders to live longer lives with greater connection, vitality, and meaning.
Patient and Caregiver Testimonials
Your care team is waiting.
WelbeHealth listens to you and cares for you as a whole person. We know that living well is more than healthcare. Beyond medical treatment, we help you:
- Set and meet health goals
- Get to and from appointments
- Get care and support in your home
- Enjoy social activities at our centers
Medical Care and Coordination
Dental, Vision and Hearing
Organization founded and led by doctors.
WelbeHealth was founded by physicians driven by a passion to serve our most vulnerable seniors with kindness and quality care. Our team combines decades of experience in both leading PACE organizations and groundbreaking healthcare companies.
Accolades and Awards:
WelbeHealth was recently recognized by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) as an Age-Friendly Health System which is bestowed on organizations who have demonstrated their commitment to providing outcome-focused practices to older adults through the 4Ms: What Matters, Medication, Mentation, and Mobility. For more information on the 4Ms and IHI visit www.ihi.org.