PACE helps seniors
be well at home.
WelbeHealth’s Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, or PACE, helps seniors stay in their homes and communities. Once you enroll, we coordinate and pay for all your medical care, becoming both your provider and insurer.
How much does WelbeHealth’s PACE cost? When can I enroll?
The cost depends on your finances. Most PACE participants receive services at no cost to them. If you have Medi-Cal or a combination of Medicare and Medi-Cal with no share of cost, then PACE services are at no cost.
If you are eligible for Medicare but not Medi-Cal, you pay Medi-Cal and Medicare Part D premiums. If you are not eligible for Medicare or Medi-Cal, you pay the self-pay rate for PACE.
WelbeHealth has year-round enrollment. You can enroll or disenroll at any time of the year.
WelbeHealth’s PACE services include:
YOUR OWN TEAM OF EXPERTS
Our experts specialize in primary care, mental health, physical therapy and more. With our experience, we deliver quality care and compassion.
We get to know you by taking the time to listen. We treat seniors like family.
CARE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
We work with you and your family to set goals and treatments for your unique needs and preferences.
Sample Care Plans
Elena, 77, has severe arthritis and is legally blind. She lives with her dog, Muffy. WelbeHealth helps her by providing:
- Transportation to her specialist appointments
- Social activities and vision care at our center
- Prescriptions delivered to her home
With WelbeHealth’s care, Elena continues to live in her home independently.
George, 76, has mobility challenges and high blood pressure due to diabetes. He lives with his wife, Liza, who has Alzheimer’s. WelbeHealth provides George with:
- In-home personal care and home care equipment
- Medical care and physical therapy
- Dental care and nutrition support
WelbeHealth helps George stay well at home and care for his wife.
Pedro, 62, user a wheelchair and has mild dementia. He lives with his brother and sister-in-law. WelbeHealth supports Pedro and his caregivers by providing:
- Primary care
- Mental health support
- Activities at our day center
- Home care services
With WelbHealth’s support, Pedro continues to live at home with his family.
WelbeHealth’s PACE provides comprehensive services.
- Medical care from doctors and advance practice providers
- All medical specialties (Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, etc.)
- Labs and X-rays
- Hospital care
- Emergency and urgent care
- Short-term rehabilitation and long-term care
WelbeHealth guarantees access to services, but not to a specific provider.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Socializing with others
- Music, cultural events and games
- Learning activities
- Group exercise
- Nutrition counseling
- Meals on center days
- Rides to medical appointments and our center
- Skilled home health (nursing, wound care, etc.)
- Safety evaluation and equipment
- Personal care, such as bathing and grooming
- Chore service (such as cooking and light housekeeping)
- Connect to community resources
- Medi-Cal and Medicare benefits support
- Counseling and psychological services
- Guidance and support for participants and caregivers
HOW CAN I ENROLL?
First, we’ll call you to explain our program. Then we’ll schedule a tour of one of our WelbeHealth locations and do a home care assessment.